We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager in Central London to join a busy, fun and growing independent restaurant group serving fresh quality food in a lively but relaxed environment.
What we need from you…
- At least 2 years management experience in restaurants
- Fresh food and drink experience
- Excellent communication skills, and passion for delivering great service
- People focussed – are you able to inspire and motivate your team?
- Experience in a fast paced environment – can you keep your cool under pressure?
What you will get in return…
- Progression and your direct input into the business – You’re more than just a number!
- Bespoke training
- Quarterly bonus
- Free meals on shift
- Birthdays off! Woohoo!
If you’re driven, work well as part of a team and want to be part of this expanding adventure then we would love to hear from you! 😃
This is a 7 day operation so will include nights and weekends as part of your working week.
Please note – All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Assistant Managers|